Ideas for games

I have been on here for a while and I have some ideas for games but I haven’t been able to start any, does anyone have any good ideas for games, especially ones with a story.

maybe like a turn-based rpg, like pokemon or final fantasy

that would be cool

Can you tell us some of your ideas for games so we can expand on them?

a game about a grim reaper who has to get 4 souls from earth as their first job but the people he needs to grab the souls from fight back because you don’t know how to reap someones souls the right way and they either find out you need to take their soul or they just want to beat someone to death, the final boss would be the old grim reaper. (I tried this already but no one would help)

What if you capture all the souls of the four people and they all find a way to escape whatever you used to keep them in, and they all possess the old grim reaper. You have no choice but to fight the grim reaper to recapture the souls but it destroys the old grim reaper in the process.

I would happily help with anything. (I am sort of a newbie at coding though)

thanks for the idea, maybe instead the old grim reaper feels jealous that you took his job and when you come back after transferring all the souls back the souls you transferred there (which manefested to look like their human selves) were gone and no longer there, and the same thing with your brother who works the cash register and all the other souls, this is weird (mainly because your brother never leaves his post) and you walk out back and find all the souls plus your brother tied up with the old grim reaper standing there, he turns around and you see hes being possessed by the four souls you grabbed and you fight him. (this is just an idea I got right now).

thanks that would be great.

I think that’s a good idea