IDK, I just came here

I’m just here cuz I heard it was the new Adobe Flash. IDK :P

Replace new with forgotten and stale. Not to say that Wick is flat out unusable, just that we’re still waiting for anything new.
Anyways, welcome to the forums! Feel free to post anything here!

Oh, that’s why I can hardly code on it. Thanks, do you know anything that’s like Flash?

…Wick Editor. also, a certain program doesn’t excuse your poor coding skills. learn some javascript and thank me later.

If you’re already using Windows, then just use Flash/Animate, you can find Flash 8 (as in Flash/Animate version 8) online for free if you look hard enough for 5 seconds. I personally prefer having a copy on hand, but not every copy of Studio 8 is easily purchasable on eBay. Or you can just use Vectorian Giotto, but Flash is way better.

Thanks. I’ll try to work on how to use Java.

*JavaScript.

You see, it’s JavaScript because {BORING}. To quote Wikipedia (sorry, Brendan Eich himself): " The choice of the JavaScript name has caused confusion, implying that it is directly related to Java. At the time, the dot-com boom had begun and Java was a popular new language, so Eich considered the JavaScript name a marketing ploy by Netscape.[14]"

Oops, sorry for the misspelling.