Import Multiple Assets At Once

Is there any way to import multiple images into the Asset library? I have multiple frames of a gif I’d like to put into Wick, but I can only import one frame at a time. As you can guess, this gets very time consuming.

1 Like

In the File dialog that comes up when you press the import button, hold Shift or Control and then click multiple files from your hard drive. (Shift and Control cause different behavior, so try each one.) Press OK and they will all upload.

That doesn’t work. It will only select one picture at a time.

I think it’s just how Wick is. It can’t import multiple files as far as I know.

Hey @Zucanki, what Operating system do you use? After reviewing, selecting multiple items at once might not work on certain machines!

1 Like

I use Windows 8 and tried to select multiple images on both Chrome and Firefox. Nothing works.

What machines are able to select multiple images?

I think there may be a bug in the editor causing this to happen on almost everything (this was previously working…) I’m going to investigate and will hopefully have a fix for this in 1.16!

Is this update coming along smoothly?

It is a bit slow, but it’s coming along! We should have a 3rd round of updates available to test on test.wickeditor.com after the Thanksgiving holiday in the U.S. (Friday/Monday).

Stuff you can expect to see for now are a new color palette, and a system for importing some default assets and effects into your projects! (As well as a bunch of performance improvements and bug fixes!

1 Like

Okay then, I’ll wait for the update and see what it holds.

Hey all,

This bug is now fixed in the latest prerelease. Check it out at test.wickeditor.com!

1 Like