Introduce yourself!

did you play the game?

2 Likes

Yes it is Working great on my Phone i Like the Casual Mode and the poverups

2 Likes

Hi I’m butt!
I dont really have any skills lol but I like yo animate and fo some very simple code!
My best work has to be most of the things on my youtube!
I found wick from alan Becker’s video on open source animators!

I don’t think so… your drawings / colors / and animations are good… that requires skills.

2 Likes

Thanks jovanny your very kind :smile:

Hello, i’m Steven, uhhhh…call me Steven.

I don’t have too much skills, i just really like to code. (Aaand i also speak spanish and learned how to speak english only with online games!)

I really liked my “Guess the number” game!

I found Wick Editor because of Alan Becker, but before that i made games with scratch but i also wanted to do animation, then i found Alan Beckers video and saw that in Wick Editor you could also make games, so i said “it’s a web, why not try it”, then i really liked it and started trying to make some simple games with it, and succeeded!

2 Likes

that was quite the entrance

i think i have his discord

well I found wick when I was watching alan becker when I found out pivot animator was a virus I deleted pivot animator and went to wick I don’t have many skills.

1 Like

@MrDashell, Most skills are developed, so focus on something you want to learn and go for it.

Pivot animator is a virus?

yeah it turned into a trojan it’s hard to find a safe one now due to the website getting hacked

What about the mobile version?

I dunno try getting some research

1. my username
  2. Gaming. I also make games. I program in java, c++, html and probably more. I also animate.
  3. idk my website is hiyaahx.weebly.com, you can find most of my games there.
  4. Newgrounds

http://hiyaahx.weebly.com/

i thought u coded html

i do but i dont know how to host a html website.
plus my designing is bad

https://github.io free hosting

Hello,

My name is Pranav and you can just call me by that name. I am ok/ good at animations especially in stick-figures! I am pretty good at composing action sequences and scenes in stick-figures using animations and also pretty good at editing and music! I found this editor through a youtube video(recommended) and I’m new! Looking forward to “animate” here!

4 Likes