Forum fighters Old HQ

Ill make a logo

Are you sure customizable characters is a good idea? Everyone’s a different size, there are other complications, the stats will be chaos, and it’ll eat up way more data than we need.

1 Like

Customizable characters is not that good of an idea (I agree with you), but it might make this game more successful

Some OC’s are not gonna be a part of the customizable character
Example: my OC

I’m not sure how “not that good of an idea” goes with “make this game more successful”. I understand why people would want this, but the code will be super inefficient and hard to debug. We would have to decide on a pivot point for everything, we would have like 4-5 times the amount of clips, we need to decide what’s getting deleted or how to store them when they aren’t used, we would need a character editor, we need to decide what body part does what to stats (does having pumpkinhead’s legs and mojad’s arms make you the strength of the 2 combined since pumpkinhead attacks with kicks and mojad attacks with punches?) There are a billion more complications that I won’t go over but in the end it just won’t work.

2 Likes

I agree with u on this part. But as long as we’re willing to accomplish something, it could happen. Now the customizable characters are gonna be tough, you made your point, but what about a special customizable part for each OC? Example, change color of a stickman, or change the channel on the TV guy? That shouldn’t mess the stats and still add more style to this game

2 Likes

When you put it that way, it seems a lot more logical. Mixing characters feels like a catastrophe, but changing how the characters look doesn’t seem like it’ll give us a terrible time. For the most part.

2 Likes

ur soul boy, right?

Maybe customize the wings? Color? Face expression? Have a shadow or no shadow?

There should also be a “dark soul” version of ur character

Ohh I thought you meant different costumes for the characters
Yeah I don’t like character customization

Yea, well now that we have new members and a clear list of what OC’s could be added and the amount of OC’s we might have, we have new jobs for people to claim:

• Add a main screen with @butt’s art and a “play” button
  • Update the arena selecting frame
  • We still need to add @Jovanny’s arena in this game
  • Update the player selecting frame
  • Remove and add new OC’s (walk cycle still required for some OC’s)

After we get those things done, we’ll start adding styles!
If you are ahead of people and wanna start adding styles, feel free, you earned it.

1 Like

what about my level art

Your art might be in the main screen
(I should’ve added that to the list)

hi

ill need photos of all the new people

yes :grinning:

OC's update

well, we have soul boy

We also have @Fat_Clouds character, a cat

Also @anon15550918 OC

We also have a cool stickman for @PewPewTrooper112, I think the name was Stickman #1130

And @BSA_15 quit, @Adante_Pon never showed up for the test, neither did we hear from @Fanta_Donut and @logan_leighton. There might be other people I forgot to mention

Hi Guys! Today is my birthday!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday Dear @Adante_Pon
Happy Birthday to You!

Happy birthday @Adante_Pon
:tada:
:tada: