Isometric farming game

I made you start with $20 no seeds and made the extra plot space button disapear when you buy it.
farming.html
farming.wick

3 Likes

wow! this is very cool! keep it going!

1 Like

I made a fertilizer power up that gives you more money and plants grow faster + the price of fertilizer goes up every time you buy it not letting to spam it.
farming.html
farming.wick
let me know if you encounter any bugs and if you have something you think should be added in the next update.

1 Like

Bug Report:

I cant place any seeds on the new plots

Preview Just to show

weird, I’ll see if it happens with me

1 Like

nice game
i’ll add crows that eat your crops if you dont harvest fast enough :grinning:

3 Likes

that actually sounds good, maybe every time a crop grows a timer starts and as you leave the crop alone the crow is flying down twards your crop and if you don’t harvest it the crow comes down and grabs it.

Maybe a scarecrow upgrade would work well with that idea?

4 Likes

so I decided not to do the crows thing for now because it would be a bit too complicated for me to do. at least for now. if anyone wants to try to do this then go ahead and try.

maybe instead of crows it could be that they eventually die

1 Like

edit: I added back buttons that go back to the title
farming6-8-2022_9-05-02.html
farming6-8-2022_9-04-56.wick

• added a death mechanic
  • added a menu and how to play screen

known bugs
the extra plot is bugged

2 Likes

I like the new additions! but I encountered a new bug very similar to the extra plot bug. as far I was able to test, the plots are breaking when a crop dies on it. but besides that is the new version great! the only left additions I would like to see are: Camera scrolling around the isometric map; New seeds for more variety. and that’s all i think this would round up the small little farming game experience :)

I may just get rid of the extra plot all together as it is causing a lot of bugs, unless anyone can fix it

what do you mean by this?

1 Like

maybe, I don’t know tho
edit: just tried to do this, couldn’t get it to work

1 Like

a bigger map where you can pan the camera around ( would be cool because this would make it harder and more fun to kee everything in track )

Ok, maybe you can ask other’s in the Wick Editor comunity i had great expirence doing that

Really good game + I got 425 coins

fun to play

If you would want to add this game to kina OS then you could go on the google forms in the Kina OS topic

1 Like