Issue exporting .mp4

Ok so i’ve rendered this over a couple of times. I have the audio and the lipsync and everything, and I exported to video. I noticed that there is a new process for it, and it shows how many seconds it’s rendered. but it doesn’t render the audio track or show any process for that. Again, I have rendered this multiple times over, and when I play the .mp4, there is absolutely no audio. This didn’t happen before 1.17.1. I know you devs are probably working hard developing wick, but I just wanted to let you guys know. I don’t know what to do, or how to fix this.

1 Like

Just pushed a fix for this. Please try again and let me know if it works! Thank you for letting us know!

:0 yeah it does work! Thanks for the help!

I’m sorry for troubling you again. The audio does indeed render, but I’ve noticed something about the audio quality. It sounds a little tinny. This isn’t necessarily a problem for me because I would match up the audio file later, but I compared the render to the original audio file, and it just sounds a little robotic. It could of course just be me.

I can’t export my video it just gets stuck on rendering Screenshot 2020-05-24 at 12.34.53 PM

Hi @Toast,

This is a known issue, we’re working on it :sweat_smile:. What browser and operating system are you on?

Thanks!

I am on my chrome-book using google chrome my friend has a similar problem on his pc but the audio not rendering and going through with the export.