Keep an iey out

its almost hear so keep an iey out

im soooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddd

Hello @the-predutshons, I would like to point out that on the forums, it is important to contain more information in a post to avoid spam

I’m also excited to see your work, but mentioning more information to your post would be helpful and greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

1 Like

what are you even trying to say

I highly suggest deleting this post and putting it here.

I’d also like to point out that you never gave us a demo and you name the post implying there is a demo. So both of these posts serve no use.

Next time, I suggest that you make one post for the actual demo (not “the demo is coming soon”), then either reply to that same post with the full game or make a second post wit the full game. Right now you have “the demo is coming soon” and “the demo is nearly there”.

No demo / prototype has been provide it, please in the future, open a topic when you have something to show, or at least give the entire idea of a concept, and use it as a dev blog for your game. A title with empty content or meaning is not a good use of the forum.