Can you add wickobj as one of the authorized extensions? The file can be exported from clip, and it can be uploaded into the asset library. People can share their .wickobj files this way.
This would be very useful!
I’d agree with this, but Alani and I don’t have admin permissions so I don’t think we can change the allowed filetypes. If we get a hold of an admin, we’ll see if we can do it.
Who are admins anyway? I don’t think i’ve seen any online.
The main admin now is Jovanny but he seems a lot more busy than before.
A little unfortunate that the people with the most power are also the least active, but we manage… For now you can upload zip files with the wickobj, at least.
You mean… to be able to share these files within the forums?
Can you zip them and share them?
“When you need me, but do not want me, then I must stay. When you want me, but no longer need me, then I have to go.” - Nanny McPhee
Oh you’re active! I assume you have access to more of the internal settings right? I think it’d be a bit more convenient for us to allow wickobjects