Lets Play - ForumGame Game

Too bad, I did like your idea. Also, you didn’t read all the rules… and the you quit. Your posted file will not be used. Thank you anyways… : )

Next candidate… from @Hamzah_Al_Ani… the next worker is @pumpkinhead.

Do you accept the challenge this time?

Here is the most recent file from @awc95014.
ForumGame2-18-2021_17-46-37.wick (456.9 KB)

Before accept/decline, here are the rules:

Here are the rules:

Rules

Here are the rules for the forum members that want to participate in this game/collab:
[1] Only one forum member will be working on the file at the same time .
[2] The person that is working on the file has 24hrs or less to post his game piece.
[3] The wick file name shall not change .
[4] The person that is working can’t delete anything , just add content.
[5] Once, the person post the updated wick file, that same person shall nominate the next worker .
[6] If a person is nominated, and that person wants to participate, then the nominee has to reply to the nomination saying “ I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE ”. If the nominee does not reply in 12hrs, Jovanny will nominate a new candidate.
[7] If a forum member is nominated and that person does not want to participate, the person shall reply to the post saying “ I CAN’T ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE ”. In that case Jovanny will nominate a new candidate.
[8] The nominated person can’t be repeated , until Jovanny starts a new development season .
[9] Any other forum member posting updates without being nominated , those posts will be automatically deleted by Jovanny . If that happens, that forum member could be banned from this collab.
[10] No sound should be added to maintain the file size less than 4MBs

1 Like

Yes, I plan on adding scrolling and walls.

2 Likes

Great, you have 24 hours or less to post your piece. Then nominate a new worker.

Ok I finished… ForumGame.wick (467.9 KB)

I was adding scrolling but then I realized you could very easily see the border of the grass background image, so if I were to put a bunch of grass backgrounds right next to each other you could very easily see the edges between them. I hid this by having the camera just teleport when you reach the edge of the screen.

And I also added walls. To achieve non-bugginess I made a separate hitbox clip for the player, because the player’s animations would affect the player hitbox. But there’s a strange anomaly that is strange and anomalous where there are apparently “no walls,” so you can go through all of them. To fix this you need to select a wall and deselect it which somehow fixes it. Right now, most of the walls are just a simple solid color, so someone else could paste brick texture I made on all the walls. But I think that would make the game a lot slower.

For the next person, I nominate… um… uh… (opens the users page) @mlgcoolguys_1

1 Like

Well, @mlgcoolguys_1, Do you accept the challenge and join to this random collab? Before, accept or decline… here are the rules:

Rules

Here are the rules for the forum members that want to participate in this game/collab:
[2] The person that is working on the file has 24hrs or less to post his game piece.
[5] Once, the person post the updated wick file, that same person shall nominate the next worker .
[6] If a person is nominated, and that person wants to participate, then the nominee has to reply to the nomination saying “ I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE ”. If the nominee does not reply in 12hrs, Jovanny will nominate a new candidate.
[7] If a forum member is nominated and that person does not want to participate, the person shall reply to the post saying “ I CAN’T ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE ”. In that case Jovanny will nominate a new candidate.
[8] The nominated person can’t be repeated , until Jovanny starts a new development season .
[9] Any other forum member posting updates without being nominated , those posts will be automatically deleted by Jovanny . If that happens, that forum member could be banned from this collab.

It would be good to have you on board as well.

Unfortunately @mlgcoolguys_1 did not respond… I think that he did not enter to the forums today… He could be nominated in the future though.

Out next nominee is @blurredPixels. Do you accept the challenge? Here are the rules before accept/decline to work on this collab.

Rules

It would be good to have you on board as well.

Unfortunately @blurredPixels did not respond… I think that he did not enter to the forums today… He could be nominated in the future though.

Out next nominee is @Crafter_Flance . Do you accept the challenge? Here are the rules before accept/decline to work on this collab.

Rules

It would be good to have you on board as well. Here is the latest file:
ForumGame.wick (467.9 KB)

Maybe later, because I am in mobile and suddenly I cannot open *.wick files when I’m on the app

If you accept, you have 24 hrs to do the work… When you said, maybe later you meant not today? (Should I nominate a new worker instead?)

Ok @Crafter_Flance, you can be nominated in other occasion. Lets Nominate @BSA_15 to be the new worker. @BSA_15 Do you accept the challenge? Before accept/decline, here are the rules…

Rules

Yeah, I accept

You have 24hrs. or less, then post the wick files with your updates and nominate a new worker. (Don’t delete anything that is already there, just add content) Thank you @BSA_15

Added a new character ForumGame.wick (477.6 KB) I nominate @bluecake (I don’t think he’ll respond he hasn’t posted since november)

@butt, Do you accept the challenge?, here are the rules:

Rules

READ PLEASE

I cant accept the challenge I got to much goin on sadly

Should nominate someone else until you have more time?

Yeah you can

1 Like