Lets Play - ForumGame Game

Collab information forum requirements:

1. Title: Lets Play - ForumGame Game
  2. Topic: What is this Collab about? This collab is a forum random collaboration in where daily a forum member will add a piece to the same game to a Wick file.
  3. Time Frame: This Collab will start now, and will finish / close at April 30th, 2021.
  4. Submission Requirements: The collaborators shall submit his piece without breaking any of the forum rules.
  5. Project Requirements: We will be sharing the same wick file over and over.
  6. Project Leads: Jovanny

READ PLEASE
Here are the rules for the forum members that want to participate in this game/collab:
[1] Only one forum member will be working on the file at the same time.
[2] The person that is working on the file has 24hrs or less to post his game piece.
[3] The wick file name shall not change.
[4] The person that is working can’t delete anything, just add content.
[5] Once, the person post the updated wick file, that same person shall nominate the next worker.
[6] If a person is nominated, and that person wants to participate, then the nominee has to reply to the nomination saying “I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE”. If the nominee does not reply in 12hrs, Jovanny will nominate a new candidate.
[7] If a forum member is nominated and that person does not want to participate, the person shall reply to the post saying “I CAN’T ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE”. In that case Jovanny will nominate a new candidate.
[8] The nominated person can’t be repeated, until Jovanny starts a new development season.
[9] Any other forum member posting updates without being nominated, those posts will be automatically deleted by Jovanny. If that happens, that forum member could be banned from this collab.
[10] No sound should be added to maintain the file size less than 4MBs

3 Likes

Lets start Season 1:

@Hamzah_Al_Ani, Do you accept the challenge?
ForumGame.wick (413.7 KB)

1 Like

I’m not the type to say no to a challenge,
Yes I accept the challenge

Just to be clear, I add another game to the file in a new frame, right?
I’ll start working on that and hopefully finish it today

1 Like

No, you can add to what we have already in the game. It should be related… you can add frames, but it should be to add functionality to the same game, not to add a completly new game. We can add things but not delete things. You can add whatevwr you want as long is not offensive. Example… add goals to the game or an enemy, or collectables or actions or so…

You have 24hrs or less, from now. You can add as much as you want or can.

@Hamzah_Al_Ani when you upload the new file, please don’t forget to nominate a new forum member. Thank you for your collaboration.

1 Like

I finished, here’s the file:
ForumGame2-18-2021_8-39-57.wick (454.7 KB)
I added some stuff, including another character, and a speak command
I made WASD also work with arrow keys, and E key for interaction

hmmm… let’s see… @pumpkinhead, wanna accept the challenge?

1 Like

I would like to participate but I’m going to be busy for the next few days so I would not be able to work on it… I can do it on Saturday.

1 Like

That is totally fine. Could you edit your comment by adding an estimated date when you be available to be nominated, so people can nominate you again?

Alright… @awc95014, Would you give us the honor to accept the challenge?
Latest file:
ForumGame2-18-2021_8-39-57.wick (454.7 KB)

i accept the challenge.

i am making new layers and moving things to different layers to make things more compatible for everyone, including me. for example, I moved the speech down a layer from the characters because of a bug. this video shows the difference, and the buggy variation is very annoying. (and yes, the player is currently behind Mr red, I’m about to use pkhead’s layers thing to make them go on top and below each other.)

but before I really start, I need permission that I can do this.

2 Likes

That is allowed… but don’t erase anyone else work. You have 24hrs or less to post it again. Then nominate a new worker. Thank you @awc95014

1 Like

Friendly reminder… 2 more hours… I would love to see your work, and your next nomination… : )

some overestimation of time and skill occurred, so all I have is a bug fix and having the player go in front of and behind Mr Red.

ForumGame2-18-2021_17-46-37.wick (456.9 KB)

@anon85487110 has some great talent as we can see from his FNF tutorial, so I’d like to nominate him and see what he can do to this game.

2 Likes

Thank you @awc95014… @anon85487110 you have been nominated… please, make sure that you read the rules before accept/decline the nomination…

Collab Rules

READ PLEASE
Here are the rules for the forum members that want to participate in this game/collab:
[1] Only one forum member will be working on the file at the same time .
[2] The person that is working on the file has 24hrs or less to post his game piece.
[3] The wick file name shall not change .
[4] The person that is working can’t delete anything , just add content.
[5] Once, the person post the updated wick file, that same person shall nominate the next worker .
[6] If a person is nominated, and that person wants to participate, then the nominee has to reply to the nomination saying “ I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE ”. If the nominee does not reply in 12hrs, Jovanny will nominate a new candidate.
[7] If a forum member is nominated and that person does not want to participate, the person shall reply to the post saying “ I CAN’T ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE ”. In that case Jovanny will nominate a new candidate.
[8] The nominated person can’t be repeated , until Jovanny starts a new development season .
[9] Any other forum member posting updates without being nominated , those posts will be automatically deleted by Jovanny . If that happens, that forum member could be banned from this collab.
[10] No sound should be added to maintain the file size less than 4MBs

i accept the nomination

1 Like

Thank you for accepting the challenge @JackWicks. Here is the latest file, please add content and don’t erase anything that is already there… You have 24hrs to post the new wick file, and post the next worker. Have fun!

ForumGame2-18-2021_17-46-37.wick (456.9 KB)

i have 4 hours

1 Like

i have developed the monster, if you defeat him. red’s hat revives back (do you like the idea)

1 Like

Its fine… 3 more hours… As a reminder, pumkinhead is available today for nomination, but you can nominate whoever you want as long is active.

here it is but unfinished my boss battle sequence looks bad
i quit on the collab