Lets show some love to wick!

I love that Wick Editor is completely free, and is an Animation and game-making tool in one! It’s awesome…free…open-source…everything I need!

3 Likes

i honestly really like this program! when i found out that it was free to use, i was shocked! and whatever gets added in the future, i’m totally with it! :)
(and it’s for mobile as well!)

3 Likes

well there’s no other free best and simple software than wick editor …
i started to love doing animation on it
without wick editor …how i can make the best animation like now:

well this video was 100% made in wick editor >u<
6 Likes

when i was smaller i always dreamt of making games like nintendo i imagined making cool 3d games but wick is pretty good i can make almost literally everything i want now i like making 2d games

3 Likes

It’s easy to use and better for beginners than Adobe!

The interface also looks epic.

3 Likes

if i had money i would 100% donate or sponsor wick editor

4 Likes

Hi, new user here…

and I do like Wick a lot.

I’ve always loved the idea of making animations. Simple, small animations, nothing big… More then a decade ago I even bought semi-professional software for it only to find myself being overwhelmed by the options and as a result losing interest. A bad idea and a waste of money.

So two things to like about Wick already:

• Wick is free, big advantage!
  • Wick is not overwhelming

Sometime ago I ran into TupiTube and this triggered my interest in animation again. And although I really like TupiTube it didn’t check all my boxes. I decided to try some other programs, one of them being Wick.

Here’s what I love about it:

• Clips! The fact that these can have their own animation on their own timeline is such a strong feature.
  • The straightforward way you define tweens.
  • In general I find the timeline/frames very manageable.
  • The accessible scripting! (So happy it is JS and not LUA, but that’s personal :)
  • I thought I would but I do not mind the web-interface. It forces the UI to be simple.

What I aim to use Wick for is to picture little fun stories. I also think one could use it as a alternative to those boring PowerPoint presentations. The simple way to start/stop the timeline by scripting and the interactive buttons really come in handy.

5 Likes

The reason why your message got deleted is because you didnt translate it to english

I would donate all my money to Wick if I’m not broke, spent too much on nitro :sob:

The fact that wick is easy to start with but still has a high skill ceiling