Let's Try And Make Among Us In The Wick Editor!

What is needed for work? I could work on this.

i am good at art

i have a crewmate screenMy Project12-12-2020_8-24-20.wick (68.4 KB)

1 Like

gosh non people are replying

? is everyone sleeping?

ok so where is the player? you updated
?

Sorry for the late reply.

Hamzah_Al_Ani:
@Ace_Daksh, maybe u can help with adding a server to this game?

Actually, I could. Unfortunately, my tests on the server show that the game might lag a bit. I’m not using socket.io, instead, I am sending requests every 10th of a second to the REST API server, updating the player’s location, and getting the other players’ locations, and THEN updating the screen with all the information. I’ll make it faster, as it’s not the fastest experience. I’ll share a “working” demo when I can.

@myuzernamesthis6, I saw the sprite. Maybe we can make it a bit less like Among Us?
Here’s what I had in mind:
Click to Download
Just click the sprites to switch between the animations. The run animation isn’t that good, I can work on it.
(If it’s bad, it’s because I drew it with a mouse.)

1 Like

makin designs

Omg I’m so sorry I’ll draw a Sprite

if you want an on model one I’ll make it (also I can do map designs

1 Like

how about this:

1 Like

I do not think you are aloud to name your projects something that relates to wick so you can not use the name among wick

No, there’re a lot of games related to Wick. So using ‘Among Wick’ is just fine :slight_smile:

Screenshot (4)

1 Like

oh then nvm

What do you need me to do?

How about we try to make the game multiplayer?

actually nvm

Please don’t reply like that.

This is off-topic. I’m sorry, but saying Among Us is dead doesn’t exactly relate to making an Among Us game in Wick, even though they both relate to Among Us. Collabs come and go, so reviving a dead collab you aren’t even in with an off-topic reply is not productive at all.