Let's Try And Make Among Us In The Wick Editor!

ok i got to go bye

How bout we start off with one map (we’ll need an electric place, security, storage, admin, cafe, communication, etc.)

create our own tasks (since there are ai’s, we won’t need 30 tasks… maybe 20 or 15 total tasks? 0 to 5 tasks per person)

The ai’s chatting is something we’ll have to work on on a separate wick project, but for that, here’s what I think are key points of how the chatting and voting systems are gonna work

How chatting and voting might work for AI's
  • The imposters start by targeting one person
  • Whoever calls the meeting or reports someone dead starts the conversation by stating where or why the meeting started
  • Each crewmate has a random percentage of suspicion towards someone based on how far they were during the gameplay and how close they were to the dead person when it was reported
  • Chat starts with the player who has the most suspicion towards someone
  • If multiple people were next to the crime scene, they’ll start targeting each other
  • Random amount of seconds come before the next reply comes in
  • People (colors) who weren’t mentioned (and aren’t a part of the conversation) don’t speak only after voting starts
  • Suspicion level rises and lowers randomly for each player based on the chats that come in back and forth
  • You can change the suspicion level of those AI’s by attacking or defending a side

I also started playing Among Us more often this week, being an imposter is fun :P

Why can’t we do online play? (yes there is APIs, but it is kinda hard)

I have no experience with how servers work

Tutorials? I found a API from a topic that I think I made, it is called socket. Here is the link to the API: socket.io

I might updating mine because of that.

I could help design guys

okβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž

I’m getting started with the ai chat system. Here are all of the colors we’ll have:

(I didn’t animate anything)

Hopefully I’ll be able to finish an Among Us ai system during the Thanksgiving Break. Once I’m done, I’ll share the file and add it to the game (you guys can work on the game in the meantime. It’ll be like 2 separate files)

wait your in the ###############

i have thanks giving break!

oh ok β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž

That’s correct
I don’t really mind having anyone know that (in fact, some people already knew it), but it’s against rule number 9, so it would be better to edit that post a bit

oh i found out that on

so, yeah

lets not be off topic

i edit it!
β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž

1. List item

Wow, a lot of people have Flashy in their pfp

yeah i have one too

lolβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž

it makes everyone indistinguishable. like come on, i gotta read?!? (that was a joke)

while its kinda hard to tell who’s who, what am i gonna do about it, ya know.

as far as the beans go, i say we either have no or minimal accessories. instead of copying the game let’s add our own twist. heck, we dont even have to make it look like among us.