Levox 

I’m currently working on the file, might add in the iframe shortcut soon

EDIT:
I think I did it, I just added a new iframe command. You write:

Window>>Create>>iframe>>{link}{another link}{and another}{etc.}

You can have endless frames using this shortcut, but the more frames, the slower the window will be
(the list of commands is really long)

Also,
I realized that the script is really long, when I control+F project is gives me 300 results 0_0
Therefore, it takes long to fix some bugs -_-

I’ll release a new update after I add more things

Yes u can, but what would u like to work on? (I can give u some tasks)

And I made a new place for the reporter (which got removed before)

Edit: I might change the shortcut to “Window>>iframe>>{link}” so that the list doesn’t become any wider

Third Edit:

Added in new section for predefined variables, like mouseX,Y, pixelWidth,Height, and don’t know what other variables to add (suggestions?)

do you plan on adding math, key and mouse detection, and subroutines/macros/functions? or is this supposed to be more like a command-line interface?

yes, the keys will be updated (I’m planning on having an array for keys and an array for their commands in order to be able to have the user choose different keys, and might add in key press, key down, and key released type of commands), the calculator definitely needs improvements, I’ll try to add in a way to have equations (example: 5+28,78*3) and I might add in mouse detection

I might be adding functions, idk if adding subroutines is easy, and I had to look up js macros, but hopefully in the near future I’ll be able to add these

I’m hoping to add a way to be able to create different objects
I’m interested in also adding a pen tool somewhere, but that seems almost impossible

What? Bottom text

no i don’t mean all of them, i meant just subroutines i guess but i ummmmmmmmmm You don’t need to add macros and subroutines and functions are basically the same thing but you call functions with arguments i think.

Hey hamzah I don’t really know what to add but I would like to add a time function by JS apis

My understanding of how functions work is not the best

Thanks for letting me know that they were all different types of functions, google gave me really confusing definitions

Here’s the file:
Levox12-9-2020_5-03-12PM.wick (52.7 KB)
The code for everything is in the small text box (the one inside of the big text box).

There are 434 lines of code in that one textbox, so I recommend trying your best to avoid errors

If u find difficulty with adding something, let me know and I’ll add it in

I got an error called note3 is not defined.

That’s because u need to start the project at the same frame that has everything
(I don’t really know why this error happens)

Can I add a clock

Feel free
(time can probably be one of the “built in variables”)

I was editing and there’s no checker thing to check a command like
if (cmd === "something") {dosomething}
Where is that? (I’m new here that’s why I’m asking)

idk probably uses an array of commands like

var commands = {
   mov: function() {
   },
   jmp: function() {
   }
}

and then to run the command

commands["mov"]()

That tiny text box has all the commands and runs everything. When you type something into the bigger text box, it’ll split and run every line separately into the smaller box.

You’ll have to send the big textbox to back to select the smaller one, go into the smaller text boxes script, and add a line (u can add it all the way down) that says, “if(this.box.value==="some type of command"){ do something };” to add in a command.

If u want commands that are based on things that the user plugs in, let me know so I can help

Doesn’t use an array of commands yet. I will though add in an array of commands for keys
(when a key is set, it gets added to the array along with it’s command in the future Levox)

Oh! Ok. Also why is BSA_15 never online? He was seen in November 6

His account got banned

BSA_15 does still check this project
He’s making Levox tutorials

Why though?

idk

looool

bottom text

Wait how did you type less than 10 words/letters