Levox 

Hava Script

Inspired by @anon43897440, @BSA_15, & @pumpkinhead’s scratch project

Hava script, now you can set any key to do any type of command!
(and maximum keys someone can set is 10 for now, but I’ll change it to :infinity: in the future)

There are new edits, I killed some bugs on the way, the error reporter works perfectly, when deleting the clones, it tells you the calculated percentage that got deleted, now you can press “PC” (Pixel Clone), to make a quick pixel clone, there’s dark mode, history list got updated so that it’s not random words repeating but actually tells you what you did, O.L.S. error should be no big worry no more, but it will still pop-up if the pixel is lost from the whole project, “escape” should fix that, if not, then T.E.I.N. 0_0

T.E.I.N. error doesn’t really exist no more, but if you do get it, plz let me know!
If you have an “undefined error,” that means that that’s just an error that I didn’t know existed, but my language caught. A “Nan error” is a number error, but that really shouldn’t pop up at all.

Quick Intro:

(Only a couple of minutes)

Project:
Hava Script10-18-2020_11-17-19AM.html (2.2 MB)

Fixing bugs in this project is really tough because there are more than 300 lines 0_0
So plz report any bugs, and if possible, let me know how you got that bug to happen, thnx!

Also, feel free to give suggestions!

Side note: Did you try closing the tab and the project reopened up? lol sorry about that, just type the command “Unlock,” then press enter, then you should be able to leave. It’ll ask you before leaving if you’re sure u wanna leave, I have that there to let u guys know that only what you set to save was saved, everything else is not.

3 Likes

Thnx :D

note

Also, I just noticed that my screen recorder only recorded one tab, not my full screen, so the alert and the new window that I created aren’t shown -_-ll

this is way better then mine

If u want me to be honest, yours looked better and more organized, mine is a textbox and a long messy list, and with a lot of random commands and history.

You’re capable of making your older project way better, and who knows, maybe we can both work together to make a whole coding language?

yeah I guess am better at making stuff look good

wait that is a good idea

We’ll make a great team! So, where shall we start? :slight_smile:

sure :smiley:

I think we should call the language Levox or something?

ok :slightly_smiling_face:

I already have most of the coding part done, I’ll share the wick project

ok
should we make a google doc

that is going to be easy

1 Like

ummm why :thinking:

Was just deleting the post

why were you deleting the post…

I need the .wick file rn

Sorry bout that, here:
Hava Script10-18-2020_4-37-58PM.wick (128.3 KB)
(Won’t delete this one)

so back when I was making Gs I had an idea
the idea was that if you type something like [+y +x +z]
it makes a 3d canvas and you can add objects like this (.add-cube)
I could not do it we can maybe find a way to do that you have done a lot of 3d attempts

hmmm… I feel like we can do this, but probably by using a 1 point perspective 3d type of system. I actually like this idea, and it seems somewhat possible, but we might need to make the canvas a bit bigger, and it might not end up being successful.

Also, when trying to edit the project, I recommend not using a Vcam b/c Vcams aren’t as zoomed in in an html file as they would be in the editor.

yeah :smiley:

1 Like

Is this Levox conlang going to be able to put into multiple lines like

line1
line2

idk how to explain it