Lip Syncing

lol :grinning:

lol :smile:

I would recommend you to install this

Not to be mean

your grammar is horrible

how is that horrible Internet grammar?

Can’t you make the mouth images in Wick Editor instead?

1 Like

ok (Hello, I have seen your feedback and seen it well it is gosh darn very well. Kay do you understand my message I got the thing you know my grammar is twice the thing.)

1 Like

OK but you can at least trace the mouths? The mouths are going to look blurry compared to the rest of the image because it’s a pixel image file, while everything else would be vector.

1 Like

easier to draw in inkscape and import as .svg
you have so much more control

idk, I tried using .svg files in wick, and wick kinda has trouble with uploading the ones I use…

If ur gonna upload a png or image into ur project, try to lower the scale X and Y, and make them the same number to avoid having the image becoming blurry.

1 Like

This has a newer more easier version. So ditch this and use the more updated version: Lip Sync: The Wick Object

I usually save as inkscape .svg format
no problem in wick
mind you will not have some feature like gradients but for simple shape is ok

1 Like

why is everyone talking on this topic? It’s there’s a better version of this I just linked it above

1 Like

yes i do

thats was going to rime BUT i did not

Luxa just close this topic already

oh sorry did not see it

Announcement: The image is for tracing. Not for putting the image on a character. @pumpkinhead do you understand?

1 Like

Hey… where is y on the example page?

y as pronounced in “why” or as pronounced in “happy”?
the happy y is Ē (E with line on top), but the “why” y can be replicated by playing with the first mouth, bigger -> slightly thinner.

1 Like

the Y mouth can be replicated using the o mouth and the I mouth.

1 Like