Lipsyncing

hello i need help with lipsyncing in wick editor, in adobe animate you could switch to “stream” audio to hear the audio.

This is the Wick Editor forums, so you might be asking in the wrong place.

However you can search up online about how to switch from event to streaming audio in Adobe Animate, but otherwise that’s all I could tell you.

But if you’re using Wick Editor and wanted to hear the audio while your animation or doodad is playing:
from what I know, wherever you are in the timeline, the audio will automatically play from that section.

wait i made a mistake in the post

Hey its fine! You can still edit it by pressing the pencil button! :man_dancing:

I recommend that you do the tutorial with @discobot, it’ll teach you how to use the forums.

And this for the rules (if you havent read that already):

(actually ill remove the first post, you can worry about that later)

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Be your own hero, it’s cheaper than a movie ticket. — Doug Horton

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot start {lip-sync}

you shouldve went to the greetings post on disco bot or went to @discobot start advanced tutorial

@discobot start advanced tutorial start {lip-sync}

to lip sync you need to press k to play the frame and once reached the sound use the mouth you normally use for the sound

please don’t revive old topics.