Login Errors

I forgot the password to my account and tried requesting a reset email, but I never receive it. Even when I try creating a new account, I still don’t get the verification email. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

i have and I think it cause of lack of usage and having to dig out your account

the email service has been broken for years at this point. sadly i don’t think there is a way to do email verifications, password resets, etc.

new accounts are still being created though, so clearly there is a way to make an account without verifying emails.

Most people (me) use ‘Log in with Google’, almost every human with internet access has one.

Edit: I also found that the Twitter (now X), GitHub, and potentially Facebook (not sure?) login options are broken too, once the Google one breaks, then we’ll need to re-enter contact with any Admin to fix that.

Can confirm, signing up with Google finally worked for me, too. Unfortunately, my original username choice is now locked behind a failed account creation attempt due to the site not sending emails.