Making a drawing app with WICK!

I mean, we could do gradients natively using js and canvas, but I was interested in use your custom lib for that…

canvas functions

https://www.w3resource.com/html5-canvas/html5-canvas-gradients-patterns.php

1 Like

I didn’t know canvas elements were possible!

1 Like

is it possible to make a drawing app with the drawing app?

1 Like

That sounds like a confusing question, but I’ll go with a yes

Interesting!
I didn’t know canvas had the ability to make gradients, but now that you mention that, I decided to give it a try.

Here are the results:

canvas gradients4-12-2021_15-33-37.wick (4.9 KB)
(It’s harder to adjust canvas size in the editor than I thought)

2 Likes

One of the greatest powers of having a pen tool in Wick is probably being able to make 3d stuff more easily (just like how people do on scratch, if you know what I mean?)

So… this is gonna be my last 3d attempt at making a cube with the help of this wick obj

3d cube4-12-2021_16-16-14.wick (3.7 KB)

2 Likes

Oh… you could do your own full Hamzah editor with html5 using canvas. There are also libs for 3d stuff…

3 Likes

Wow that is Great i can’t wait to See your next Projekt

You could make a Tutorial for this on your Youtube

I mean I would attend :)

I’ve been wanting to lean python because I’m currently making a discord bot and then when I learn python I can go and learn JavaScript idk if you are gonna do that tho

Do you think you could make a tutorial on how to make canvas elements in wick?

1 Like

@nuggetofwisdom
I’m afraid not. It is a little bit out of scope. I’m not an expert on the subject either. There should be tons of youtube tutorials already about that.

2 Likes

Hello, i would like to train my Gui skills in this programm. Could I please get a wickFile of the Drawing app? this would be very nice

Sure, here’s the file: Drawing App.wick (11.3 KB)

1 Like

Oh thanks that is very nice!

1 Like

How do you call this Programe?

i would take the name VGD (Vector Grafik Designer)

I made a redesign for the drawing app:slight_smile:
I made only the Gui, not the App all Credits to @Hamzah_Al_Ani

Download

Drawing App final 5-1-2021_23-12-39.html (2.2 MB)

Infos about the Fan Version:

The Gui had a Redisign

The top bar is now a bit more modern
and a New Button is added :smiley: image
This Button is Giving you some Infos about the Software

If I going to work on this later on I will add there some Information about the Version and more and Probably a DevLog

image image image These are just some examples about the new Courser I made Neues Projekt

And also the Frame Rate Changed :slight_smile:

My Project5-1-2021_22-34-38My Project5-1-2021_22-52-47

1 Like

@Hamzah_Al_Ani It would be really good if u added an eraser currently I use the withe color and make it big but it would be cool to see an eraser there

3 Likes

This project was meant to be an example, but I’ll try to add in an eraser tool (and all other types of tools if possible), thanks for the suggestion :)

I might also turn this into an animating software, like Pixel Lide, but less “pixel-based”
It’s gonna be a whole “new project” though

@Brickstar_X, your new design looks great! I might use it in the “new project” if you don’t mind?

1 Like

You can use it :slight_smile: I made it for the Software not for me

1 Like