Making my way Back to the Forum + Fun Project we can do Together

Hello! Many of you probably don’t know me but that’s fine. I always wanted to move on from Wick eventually but I come back now and then. But I kinda don’t like this because I miss chances to learn Industry-standard Software for which I pay A high monthly price. So I wanted to ask if someone wants to make one last animation with me, Preferably someone who knows me back from when I was Active. This would be a small project maybe 1-2 Minutes MAX. I Invision something with our Characters doing a Symbolic message of Moving on. Each scene will be Drawn by a different creator, which doesn’t mean that we can only do one scene, Just not Multiple after another. I think This would be quite a nice piece of History for the Forums to look back on and see who else was here. I do not want to do this alone because is kinda miss being in a Project with this community! So if Anyone Who knows me is interested please don’t hesitate to join this Project of mine :slight_smile: If no one is interested I will leave this post as it is and see this as my Goodbye message then But If we can gather enough people to join I will make a separate post for the Collab

thanks for reading though all of this and Have a Nice day :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome back @Brickstar_X, We have missed you. I’m not currently developing games on wick, but I still do some things here and there. Learning Industry Standard Tools (IST) and using WickEditor / forums are not mutually exclusive. Not sure why people see it that way… so what I mean is, you can do both, or just use IST, and still collaborate with us. Hope you are fine.

1 Like

you are right. Maybe I will stick to Wick. It’s still a very Powerful Tool for drawing and Repeating animations ( For Games and stuff like that ) Do you Have Information about upcoming updates or at least bug fixes? I would love to use Wick editor a bit more but It’s annoying with some of the Bugs. Also, what has happened over the time I was gone? who are now the “Influencers” Of the Forums? I am really glad that I am Coming back and I’m open to other people’s projects too. I hope you are doing fine as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your Theater 2D looks Promising! Is it available to the Public yet?

Since I do it in my free time, It will take a lot of time to publish it.

1 Like

Wick Editor is not under development anymore. I haven’t heard anything. Sorry.

1 Like

Oh sad to hear :frowning: One more reason to look forward to your Project!

1 Like