Math Clicker Game

Post screenshots with your best score…
MathClicker3-31-2022_22-17-29.html (2.1 MB)
MathClicker3-31-2022_22-17-34.wick (16.1 KB)

I’ll add sounds and game over text later…

1 Like

I thought this would be an idle game that somehow incorporated math. Turns out it’s a timed quiz thingy game. Anyway question 1 is too hard

This is a high score that I got. That is also my highest.

3 Likes

Nice work, I just noticed the more further you go the more faster you need to answer the question which caught me off guard

This is the highest I can go for now since im quite sleepy.

1 Like

They are random generated, so I don’t know what that question was… :slight_smile:

No, the timer runs at the same paste always. The more further you go, the questions are harder, so probably you felt that you had less time. For every question you have 9 seconds plus the prev remaining time divided by 4 as a bonus.

Wow, all of my last math classes had to do with mostly algebra and trigonometry that I had forgotten the feeling of answering to a 2*5-3 types of timed math problems.

I really enjoyed this that I tried it multiple times, it get’s really challenging with the count down too (which makes it more interesting!)

Here’s a question I didn’t like:

1-1/3 equals 0.666666… (you could round it to 0.7)
3/5*1 equals 0.6

The difference is 0.0666… (or 0.1)

Yes, i agree 102%

2 Likes

I know what you mean, :rofl: but that is an important lesson though. Not everything should be rounded. In business, 0.06 is big… also in engineering, not always we want to round numbers.

Your point is valid, I only check if they are equal… if they are equal I choose two different math problems… I should check if the difference is less than one to choose two different ones…

2 Likes

I have fixed it, and also I added a tweak to it…
MathClicker4-1-2022_22-29-18.wick (16.2 KB)
MathClicker4-1-2022_22-29-12.html (2.1 MB)

2 Likes

Now with a new look and fun factor with music and sounds:

MathClicker4-2-2022_20-30-58.wick (1.4 MB)

1 Like

i feel stupid

(dont look at my tabs)

1 Like

Play the latest version, it is better.