Meet Witchy Poop

Not a lot going on around town due to the weather. So I got out some old sketchbooks to see if I could get inspired to create something in Wick. Then I found Witchy Poop! I was planning a game around her some time ago so I thought I’d start making some sprites.

Witchypoop

It took about 4 hours to build but here is my first sprite.

And I got her animated in a flying loop…

Hope you all have a great New Year, Luke

3 Likes

Did you make the whole thing using Wick Editor? Wow, that is impressive!

Thanks Jovanny, Yes, this is all Wick Editor. I made each body part its own clip so that I can move them individually. I found lots of bugs but they weren’t too difficult to contend with.

2 Likes

So I have run into a wall with Witchy Poop… I wanted to use gifs as sprites and jump between them as needed. I will need to find a way to use a sprite sheet and JavaScript as a workaround. I have uploaded the gif I exported from Wick Editor and had it converted here into a sprite sheet.
I’ll attempt an asset that can clip each frame and if I’m successful Ill upload that for others to use.

What I usually do is to converting every single sprite into .png

Thanks Jovanny. I’d like to be able to get some kind of JS happening that handles this as sprite sheets. That is why I am investigating a JS importer asset that allows the user to add libraries themselves. I’ve made a small start here.JSImporter.zip (1.0 KB)