Merge Audio Glitch

Hi, when I try exporting a Wick project as a video file it starts to save but stops at the Merge audio and video part. Can you please fix this bug?

Hey @Brunchyr, Sorry for not getting back sooner! There can be a few reasons why the program stopped there. Mind telling me which browser you’re using, and sending your project to contact@wickeditor.com?

can i just do it here also the browser i use is chrome

and it also doesn’ot work on firefox

1 Like

@Brunchyr You can add it here as a zip!

@Luxapodular I was actually the one to ask this question but I couldn’t because i didn’t have an account at the time so i got Brunchy R to send it (if you don’t believe me ask him). Every time I save Wick projects as videos with audio it never saves and stops on merges audio with video. But when I delete the audio files it works. Some audios i can save and some don’t work (usually long audio files like music).

@Barfy, sorry for the late reply. Was out of town for the weekend. What type of audio files are you using? Would you be able to email or post the files here?

1 Like

I am using MP3 and sometimes WAV

I’m having the same problem

Hey Everyone!

We’ve just pushed an update that will hopefully solve this problem! Wick Editor v15.2 Update Thread! (Video Export Bug Fix!)

Please let us know if you are still having issues!

1 Like

Sorry to say this but I am still having issues. Instead of freezing up on Merging Audio it’s freezing up on Generating Audio Track. However I have found an alternative to fix the audio glitch. I save the video without the audio but go into Movie Maker and add the audio in. Sometimes it can be hard to line the audio up perfectly though.

Hey @Barfy, no worries! Send me that wick file (with the audio). We need to fix all of these bugs! Upload it to something like drive or dropbox then send me the link in a private message!

ok. I just now sent it