Mildly interesting and very pointless spinny thing

basically i was bored so i spent 5 minutes making this. do i regret it? no idea.

also i stole this from some khan academy thing i saw 3249629834 years ago, and i remember it for some reason…

there’s a 5-pointed thing and an 8-pointed thing, and it rotates faster and faster. they rotate at the same speed (it’s the same clip that’s rotating), but they look like they might be spinning independently. you might also “see” a circle between the seams of the 5-pointed and 8-pointed thing.

if you wait 2 minutes (calculated, might be wrong), it will start over because the rotation reaches 360 degrees per frame. or something like that.

idk if this is dangerous for epileptics but you have been warned. you can open the project and play it for a couple seconds to decide for yourself, but it’s just some thin black lines spinning around really fast. dumb spinning thing3-30-2022_20-34-08.wick (4.6 KB)

3 Likes

That is really cool and I somehow spotted the circle right away don’t know how but I did. I really want to see other animation that you made please.?

i watched this while eating froot loops

1 Like