Muzzle gets baited

Hi guys (and gals (and everyone inbetween (and outside))), I made a sort of powerpoint slide animation a.k.a. an “interactable” comic instead of working on forum fighters. Isn’t that neat? I made it in a few hours though it only takes like a minute or two to read.

(Special Guest Appearance By “Alternate Universe Pumpkinhead” from the dumb story i made 2 years ago that i was supposed to make for forum fighters !!!)

Here is a screenshot from one frame. Wow doesn’t it want to make you look my project.

(Sorry for brainwashing you into clicking the link, this image is too potent. Not even the most thick-skulled person could resist clicking on the link all due to this singular image.)

The HTML export is too big to upload, so you’ll have to look at it here: https://pkhead.neocities.org/muzzle_gets_baited.html
(This is actually a blessing as it saves you several clicks.)
(I might remove this from my filesystem in like 3 years. Or maybe Neocities will shut down then.)

And here is the source if you’re a masochist and want to have to click 5 times to look at this project:
Or if you want to remix it or whatever
muzzle_gets_baited.wick (1.7 MB)

3 Likes