My First Project and Post

Hello everyone!

This is my first project and I’ve been working on It for some time now, It’s a snake game!
The project “helped” me ALOT to get started on wick editor and javascript :slight_smile:
And that’s pretty much It.

Credits to…
THE COMMUNITY :partying_face:

Every time someone makes a post It gives me inspiration, advice and gives me a hint on how wick editor works and not only for me for others too!!
Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

The file: snakegamebeta9-24-2021_14-30-12.wick (7.8 KB)
the project is not completely finished yet i will be updating it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

welcome to the community @CosmicKnight1 >u<

glad you find your inspiration and useful information in this forum

oh and yes your snake game make me enjoy playing it :grin: its pretty fun actually

man…i feel that to…

2 Likes

Hi @CosmicKnight1,

Welcome! If this is your first try at a game in Wick, I will be following your projects closely. I think it is a very nice start! Smooth movement, good keyboard response… very good!
I’m not into creating games myself, but I can see you put some great effort into this!

regards,

Paul

2 Likes

Congratulations with your first game.

nice I think you should make the snake get longer

wow! this is really good for a first game you will make pretty good games because my first game was pretty bad and now I can make good games I couldn’t have made this

Hello Paul!
Thank you for the welcome.

Haha, thank you very much if you find my project interesting.
Ah yes I’ve been working on this project for about a week and a half. There has been some delays because of experimenting and fixing errors.
Thank you for the kind words :grin:

Ah yes the project is still in development.
That part is pretty tricky for me, It’s either I’ll do It with clones or existing “Snake Parts”

Thanks for the welcome @bluethe_bot_academy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you everyone for welcoming me and all the kind words :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s the new wick file…
snakegamebeta9-26-2021_11-00-30.wick (9.0 KB)
I added:
walls (buggy)
death screen
speed when you eat an apple

5 Likes

I’m gonna stop updating for a while because I got interested in another project.
Stay tuned!

2 Likes