My stickfight game (work in progress)

heres my game so far My Project2-15-2021_12-50-19.html (2.6 MB)

5 Likes

Great game! In the final project, it could use a start and rematch button, and maybe more characters and projectiles. This game has a lot of potential! Good job!

1 Like

ooooo maibie water balls and a fire gun

2 Likes

very nice!
maybe a way to ward off attacks

1 Like

also I’m trying to make a long range attack can someone help its on the blue guy by the way My Project2-16-2021_9-38-27.wick and its the water ball attack

2 Likes

can you send it to me when you finnish

1 Like

Maybe it could be so an object is teleported to in front of it and moved forward as the projectile with a seperate hitbox?

1 Like

cool game I guess… yeah a cool game

1 Like

I made a special attack for blue My Project2-16-2021_15-57-06.wick it goes on forever if it doesn’t hit the orange

2 Likes

I like the idea of projectiles! Maybe change the code in keydown to keyreleased in the players to prevent players from spamming fire and water (respectively) at each other. Example: My Project2-17-2021_13-25-57.wick

1 Like

i gave the fire guy a special My Project2-17-2021_14-07-35.wick (410.5 KB)

2 Likes

I like the new special for the orange! I especially like that you can place it down and walk away and it keeps firing!

1 Like

I made a huge overhaul to the game.

.wick file

.html file
(The files are too large to share via direct upload, so I put it into Drive.)

Now in 1080p!

Added 2 specials to fire and 1 to water.

Added background (That’s a minor change, but still…)

3 Likes

:exploding_head: wow

3 Likes

i highly suggest to just leave it at the heart button to do the job.

edit: what i mean is that you shouldn’t be replying “that’s cool”, “nice”, etc. when there’s a heart button. I see you did both, but that doesn’t make posting a reply like “cool” good either.

2 Likes

hey @WickNewbie I need access to the .wick and .html files again

1 Like

Here they are. It should work now.

.wick file

.html file

I cant do things that end in io. can you turn it into a drive link?

My organization blocks cross-organization file sharing with google drive. Does this work?

no sorry its blocked