My uncomplete game

Well I didn’t work on it this day but don’t worry I think I’m gonna do soon later

1 Like

@bluethe_bot_academy when you have nothing please make an enemy to my character

Character:

Please don’t make another slime, it should be a creative character like the characters in marion, it shouldn’t look anything like(i.e. no eyes, no ears, no nouse, no face) but it can be like my character just the body and the shadow of it is looking to the right(btw opacity 0.3 which is 30 when color picking) and the lights(i.e. the lights reflected by the body) is 0.1 and the shadow(that is on the character not outside) is 0.5.

1 Like

this is it for now

1 Like

i would like to help… but there is so many ideas thats make me hard to choose …
lastly i choose this

err…can you give me some details to the enemy like…what the enemy power
My Project9-19-2021_11-45-40.wick (13.8 KB)

what is marion?

1 Like

sorry mario not marion, and it shouldn’t look like anything like human soo I’m not gonna take that, to simplify it for you can do a character and the head of it is separated from the body and it is an X, and you can do a rock or anything that doesn’t have life in it(I have no problem with putting a body and the head of it is X or ? or something but the head of a human or any other living creature)

Character details:

he screams too much
he dig’s himself in dirt
he is too skinny and tall
he is angered fast

Other details

His attack is you can say 70%, his defence is 30%, his sneaking is 50% and his reaction is 70%.

Done

1 Like

hmm…i got bunch of ideas…you can choose the character

enemy9-19-2021_21-04-07.wick (72.5 KB)
if it not what you want
tell me ok…maybe i can think another character…

2 Likes

maybe A or D

but I’m gonna edit them for my sake

1 Like

I think I’m actually gonna take A

I choose A

1 Like
Guys, I need help:

I want to play another frame from another label(I really what its name is the thing that hold’s frames) when a clip from the first label is done and played.
this is my project Funny_choise.wick (343.6 KB)
The conclusion of this I need a coder Ok.

Hello @Merabet_Abdenoure!

You can “alter” timelines from another object…
Here’s an example: My Project10-2-2021_13-12-20.wick (2.4 KB)
You can learn more about wick editor’s timeline on the reference page:https://www.wickeditor.com/#/learn/reference :slight_smile:

1 Like

hmmmm hey, that’s nice.
Thanks!

aahhhhhh I didn’t understand how to do it(if I can even) can you help me physically
Funny_choise.wick (343.6 KB)
Actually I don’t think it can the frame is from another timeline that the object I think doesn’t belong to

Which part needs to be accessed and accessed from?

Ahhh, ok, I want to when the clip of talking ends I want the tweened V-cam frame to play from another timeline

Oh, Is this what you want?
Funny_choise10-2-2021_16-45-21.zip (830.5 KB)
I’t’s getting late here so I’m gonna do what was “really intended” tomorrow :yawning_face:

1 Like

I’m sorry if this is taking your time

kinda you’re a little bit close, let me explain before the camera moves the slime should talk than the camera moves so the viewer can see how much the XP is and btw go to sleep because really you can do it at any time(even though I wanno move on from this step in this project)

I think everyone of them are great!!

1 Like