My uncomplete game

I’m working on a game
and here is my progress My_beautiful_slime_game.wick (134.8 KB)

2 Likes

It looks interesting so far. It is not interactive, unfortunately, though I do want to see how this goes :eyes:

I’m still working on the background

1 Like

How do you move the slime or do anything? Mouse, Keyboard? I couldn’t do anything…

2 Likes

I looked around the code nothing is coded so far but I cant wait to see it when its done I need some new thing for my ratings

1 Like

Guys, I’m still making it I didn’t put any lines of code

1 Like

don’t worry I didn’t call you yet when I say:
Hey, rater where are you.
Then at that point come

1 Like

I will be ready :smiley:

1 Like

Looks good so far! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

sorry guys I’m not gonna work this day, tomorrow I will

1 Like

I have a lot of things to do like my obligation upon my family and religion and stuff and I’m learning programming, so I’m sorry guys and I don’t love to put my self into one thing so that will bring imbalances, so you know do your work on wick editor

1 Like

though guys I’m you can say always on the wick editor forum so I’m here most of the times

what are you working on guys?

Hmm, maybe tomorrow I’ll work on something

guys, I’m working on a new game, I didn’t like the first one so I’m making a new one
My_slime’s_game.html (2.1 MB)
I’m just starting on it, I have an idea in my head of how to use it soooo!
have fun moving it to the right

1 Like

I decided actually to make the character first than the levels and the background etc…

btw can someone know java script help me in doing it, because look it’s just moving to the right and it’s like 2.1mb I know I’m a beginner programmer that repeating yourself in programming is bad and I think because of that it took me a lot of bytes

1 Like

ahhhhhh no one?

i just learn to code in wick editor last month…so…i didnt know a lot…i only know how to move camera,character, buttons ,clips and how to jump to other frame …thats it…

I mean I know them the problem is that first I don’t know how to initialize in java script and I don’t know how to use a for loop in java script if I only that would be great