My unofficial Wick 1.20 fork

I’ve seen how much potential this project has, and seeing how the development has frozen made me want to continue this project with my own resources for everyone.
Currently, I’ve added a dozen of unused tweening options that weren’t present in the current Wick Release.
If you want, you can suggest features in comments. I’ll try my best to add it in the site.

Link

1 Like

That sounds great, but when I tried visiting the link I got this-

1 Like

I’ve put up the site very recently. I think surge needs to stay for a while to work for everyone, hopefully it’ll work tomorrow

2 Likes

It still shows the Unavailable screen for me

offtopic (click for offtopic)

EDIT: it’s been 2 years since I created my acct yo

its been 7 months. still unavailable.

Hm… unavailable.

yup, same here

It said unavailable for me too

Same here… 12 Months later.
I very much like the fact that somebody continues the wick editor though!
I also have a suggestion for the wick movieclips. They behave different from the movieclips in Flash. In Flash, changes to the source movieclip are reflected in the child movieclip. In wick editor they are not. That means it’s a lot of work to make changes to a movieclip that has many children…

I also have a suggestion for the wick movieclips. They behave different from the movieclips in Flash. In Flash, changes to the source movieclip are reflected in the child movieclip. In wick editor they are not. That means it’s a lot of work to make changes to a movieclip that has many children…

Export a selected clip by using CTRL/CMD + E. Then, drag and drop the exported clip into your asset library. Now this clip will be synced across all frames and stuff, since when you delete it from the library all instances of it are gone.

Or something. I don’t know, I’m bad at explaining how things work.