My video won't export

Everytime I export my video, my computer crashes. I can’t even share my wick file. Please try to fix it. If there are any wick editor mods seeing this, please help. Here is my file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17hbMTDJ_7sueXEXA4Th-f_f1tyfFLRVn/view?usp=sharing

Hi @Cleetus_Kernel,

the animation is 90MB… I would try to start by compressing the WAV’s and see if that makes a difference. I would not have guessed wick could even load files this big :slight_smile:
I guess that this is the problem… have you tried without the sounds?

(BTW: if you need to pause for x seconds, you can use this code in the frame:

stop()  
 that = this
 setTimeout(
  function(){
    that.play()
  }
  , 1000

where 1000 is the number of milliseconds. That way, you can play the sound in 1 frame, wait for the amount of time you need, and continue…)

regards,

Paul

Thanks! I’ll try tommorow because it’s 10:35 PM for me.

Sweet dreams :-)

I tried removing every sound except the two key sounds, Intro(20th century movie opening(Kazoo)), and Outro(Lazy Train). I’ve deleted the sound layer because the intro and outro are a single expanded frame. I actually exported it now. Take a look at the final product! It’s pretty hilarious. The way it’s poorly drawn is for comedic effect like all those other nutshell videos(Slonderman, Joff de Killa, Undertale in a nutsell, Loafing Jake, Jaen de Killa, and Minecraft in a nutshell). Take a look! Sun Battles

3 Likes

Brilliant!! Very funny @Cleetus_Kernel