Notascape Alpha - Updates and more!

the one condition is that I get to edit and completley change the look and feel of the game
also @Crafter_Flance there is somebody impersonating you on the sevonix discord server

No, that’s the real me.

do you accept or not?

This? Uhhh… sorry but no

ok then a new condition I get to edit but you can remove stuff and I cant make the game feel diffrent and look diffrent do you accept?

Sure. Just dont ruin anything

How are we supposed to share the wick file if you want the source code to be private tho?

I’ll have to DM you it on Discord then…

There’s not that much people on the server there’s only like 3
and all of them are devs or contributers anyways pm me rn my user name is AFrog and my nick on the sevonix discord is BSA_15

No he’s on it already
Also all art was by me BSA. What you change is made by me

its been 11 minutes why havent you pmed me the wick file

Sorry, I am playing bloxburg

you done playing?

I just gave you it in a DM in discord

v10 (1.5.8) Is here! For info on this version, press c on the title screen

I know it’s in alpha, but here are my critiques:

1. Add an option to shoot with mouse button
  2. Add music and different sound effects (I’ve been playing piano for a while so I can help with the music)
  3. Make the buildings have an angle to make them look 3D like seen here (Google SketchUp would work really well and it’s free)
  4. Add bots like seen here: My Project2-27-2021_2-43-55.wick (6.3 KB) (Credit to @gamer_boi)
  5. Make the gun shoot like a gun, not destroy where clicked
  6. Have the buildings generate in a grid so they don’t overlap

Thank you for coming to my TED talk

I think mouseclick shooting and fixing building overlap is possible, music might bump up file size but small mp3s might work, we might pull off bots but as far as 3d, not yet

bruh

@Jovanny you are awesome

Sorry @Jovanny

1 Like