Page becomes unresponsive after using the fill bucket

So this seems to happen every time I use the fill bucket tool in my project… So I was trying to make an FNF mod using Wick Editor. So I got the Daddy Dearest sprite sheet from the game files, imported it into Wick, and was drawing over the spritesheet with my own OC. But after 30 minutes, I tried to use the fill bucket tool, but the page became unresponsive. I tried using the feature multiple times and the page still becomes unresponsive. You can download the file here: DADDY DEAREST4-27-2021_8-16-43.wick (1.5 MB)

1 Like

well for me when filling in your project it just lagged a lot but then stopped lagging after the fill tool was done. i have a question did you use many brush strokes

What do you mean by “many brush strokes”?

I mean like did you use the brush tool a lot for your character cause my theory is that there was a lot of brush lines and the fill tool was lagging due to how many brush lines there were

Hmm, I guess there WAS a lot of them. I included shading too, so yeah, i think you’re right about that.

I think if you turn the character frames into clips it will decrease the amount of time it takes to fill using the fill bucket.

everything is also kind of laggy aswell