Pass it down!

Yea, that’s true for me.
Hmmm… I’ll try to use the legacy editor (I know I’ll regret this) for my next “pass it down” project

Ok, looks like it’s been 30 min since my last post, and since then this is all I got:

The clouds are supposed to fade out, but the code for that didn’t export into the gif.
(legacy editor doesn’t run code in gifs I guess?)

Pass it Down! Hamzah Al Ani(Collab)-Sep3-2020-10.42PM.wick (68.1 KB)

I’m going back to the normal wick since I’m more used to it.

EDIT:
I spent most of the 30 minutes looking for the legacy tools and buttons than animating

2 Likes

Yeah… a very… um “normal” stickman animation. :P

I respect the amount of time you take to do these animations :clap: :clap: :clap: clAps

1 Like

So are you gonna edit all of our clips into a video also I filled out the thing wrong I wanna be called The Bad Cow Bunch I know I already told you on the discord but I’m just making sure

Wait there’s a discord

Yah ask flamless blaze about it

I made a discord group where animators can collab and help each other on thier projects. whether that is background art, walking animations, special effects, coding, if you specialize in it, another animator could use your help. together we can promote each other and make interesting projects. or you could just not collab and do everything yourself lol. if you want to join the discord group, find the wick forums topic called “Youtube Group”

1 Like

also most of my animations are in legacy editor so if you guys wanna view the wick files i send, do it in legacy.

legacy.wickeditor.com is the website.

if your used to the newer wick then your most likely gonna have a hard time using legacy. Just wanna let you know

welp, you got two options, try to become good at both the editors, or just improve on the one your using

Lol it looks like your talking to nobody

i guess the one who asked got removed? i’m pretty sure i was answering someone. one person loved it but it doesn’t show who.

also, plez don’t revive random old topics

hey can you check the discord? @Flameless-Blaze

here is mine

Pass it down5-9-2021_8-35-01.wick (38.6 KB)
note it only opens on the new editor

Sorry to break it to you, but

well i was just trying to revive this topic

i think this event died before you revived it… so it was just useless.

Yep, this closed back in september 2020
@Jovanny (or any other @moderators) can close this topic

1 Like

This was a really good idea though

1 Like