Pass it down!

Ever bored?Screenshot 2020-08-31 at 8.57.55 AM Lets work together! Just for fun. I’m gonna create a .wick file and i will let you guys add to it. Once you are done adding to it, Save it and repost it to this chat. There’s only one rule, DO NOT edit others work. Just add yours and pass it on to the next person. You can add more if you ever feel like it but let’s keep it simple. Lets try to finish this by the end of September 2020.

2 Likes

Sounds fun you ready?

yes, i love these types of things! :)

neat, I wanna do this but I’m not too good at drawing

forget not being good
just do it!

but to @Flameless-Blaze when will it be out?,

Yah I’ll do it

Pass it Down! (Collab)-Sep3-2020-10.47AM.wick (34.4 KB) This one is basic. I made a normal stickman for you guys to play around with. feel free to add anything to interact with and stuff. post your files here and ill see if i can add anything to it.

i can’t open it!!!

same, me too

I think I know why-- It’s probably a legacy file. I’ll try open it in legacy.

Works perfectly. Is there a converter to change it from a legacy file to a normal file?

https://editor.wickeditor.com/project-converter/
Found it. I’ll try branch off of it.

Here’s mines:
Pass it Down! (Collab)9-3-2020_1-55-50PM.wick (54.8 KB)

It uses the newer version and not the legacy editor.

1 Like

heres mine

Pass it Down! (Collab) butts submission9-3-2020_3-18-02PM.wick (71.7 KB)

1 Like

Not great, but it’ll do.

Pass it Down! (Collab)9-3-2020_12-59-44PM.wick (30.1 KB)

1 Like

I’m not the best stickman animator…
(not a lotta my animations go farther than one frame really)
So this is kinda new for me, and not the best
Pass it Down! (Collab)9-3-2020_6-04-59PM.wick (73.3 KB)

I knew some of you wouldn’t do good with stickmen, I wanted to give you a challenge hehe- oh, and also I took mine and made this video. Tell me what y’all think. It has sound for once! Just a normal stickman Animation-Sep3-2020-8.59PM.wick (508.4 KB)

1 Like

hey have you checked the discord?

hold on lemme do it rn

guys be sure to rename the wick file when you finish your project. put your Username/Channel name/whatever you wanna be called in the name. it should look something like this. “Pass it Down! -Your name here (Collab).wick”