Pix Engine: Platformer Engine

i know that i have not posted anything on this forum and i will not but i have no idea how to do any of this and i just wantto say yall are amazing and that i respect all of your hard work so much and to scrool through it at the beginning it was a bunch of rectangles and now it is actual like objects so i want to say congradjulations on your develop ent of the game and also keep up the work guys and good luck(:smile:

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t program that part, but it is on my list for the future.

Heres the .wick file if you want to play the game

Adventure Cube12-1-2022_8-58-21.wick (2.3 MB)

2 Likes

Alright, time to emerge from my vast slumber to compliment this amazing project. This engine has many possibilities, and the camera system is brilliant!

1 Like

There’s an easter egg, you may have seen it in the editor (that’s why I wanted to export it as an html) but see if you can get down there without CHEATING.

OH MY GOSH this game is amazing yall are phenomenal I wish I could contribute to this production but I don’t have these skills I do have a place you can show them in my talent show place it would be my honor to have some of your some of your work in my talent show and there may be a prize

1 Like

you do not have to join it would be fun though and i will be making an extension on the show due to the lack of participation

I think is a good start