Stick animation talent show (OPEN)

Hellow i am new to wick editor i started in october of 2022 and i have made a few cool pieces but i want to see how good other user are

HOW TO SUBMIT

upload gif and name of animation (REQUIRED)

upload wick file of the animation (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

upload storyline (OPTIONAL)

Plagiarized work will not be scored and will be exempt from the grand prize

…Oh i forgot to mention the prize? the prize will be an animation made by professionals that you can edit.

Good luck and happy animating

Show ends: january 1st 2023

can it be just a fight, or it can be just something related with stick figures?

anything related any character animation

oh, aight.

if you didnt see the competition will be held from december 1st to january 1st you have an advantage you have started working early

oh, aight cool

i have one request would you mind sharing this to some of your freinds that animate or anyone that would be interested

ok i can do that

if anyone is interested in this competition please let me know otherwise your submition will not be accepted

This is cool, I would love to participate. There’s already an animation i’m working on so COOL.

cool be sure to read the submission format above

Hellow i am new to wick editor i started in october of 2022 and i have made a few cool pieces but i want to see how good other user are

HOW TO SUBMIT

upload gif and name of animation (REQUIRED)

upload wick file of the animation (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

upload storyline (OPTIONAL)

Plagiarized work will not be scored and will be exempt from the grand prize

…Oh i forgot to mention the prize? the prize will be an animation made by professionals that you can edit.

Good luck and happy animating

Show ends:FEBRUARY 1ST

1 Like

(am I early to upload the animation) btw here’s mine

wick file:stickfigure animation.wick (73.9 KB)

oops sorry forgot to mention the name ‘stick parkour’

Here’s a sneak peak of the upcoming animation
(sorry for the lines, it’s for the Stickfigure’s keeping their size) (but remember I’m not done)

2 Likes

wow good animations skill I also wish I was as good as you

1 Like

Hey @yoyo_izcool, I liked your stick parkour animation & thought If I could make it a little bit better. So here u go, I hope u like it, it took me like 10 min to make sooo… YEAH!!! (I didn’t work to much on it cause I have my own animation to finish but hopefully u like it)

2 Likes

I like it a lot you made it sooooo better

btw im new to stickfigure animations and I usually make cartoons and stuff like this

Here’s the wick file if u want to see behind the scenes & study stickman animation.
My Project12-29-2022_21-56-25.wick (171.9 KB)