Stick animation talent show (OPEN)

which brush size do you use

because my stickfigures are a lot thin

First of all, I turn down off relative brush size, then I change the smoothness to 30 & brush size to either 18 or 20. (it depends when my stickman needs to be a little smaller for the background, but I manly use 18).

yoyo_izcool you are in the lead so far dont loose it keep on workin on it boiz

Hey @Logan_Jordan I saw your deleted post & if u deleted it because I didnā€™t reply sorry. (That meanā€™s u have my permission) (I mean it is your contest)

hereā€™s my enterie

jai vs powerboi

3 Likes

no i didnt delete it cuz of that

cool man i love it

i love the little bounce the figure does at the start

I would like to remide everyone of the submition format look back at the competition rules to view it

thanks man

thunder hey i feel like when the guy gets to the top like a boulder or like people should just be standing there looking at him or for the boulder he sees it rolling aand he says uh ohā€¦

1 Like

im sure you can se what happens after he says uh oh

is the contest over , if not when will it end on

it will end february 1st

(extention time may be added in sertain curcomstances)

@Logan_Jordan I just saw your post a few weeks ago & finally I did your request. Please donā€™t ask for more animation, the current one Iā€™m working on is already a challenge & itā€™s gonna be epic, but hey, here is the animation. (I spent a lot of time on this, more than I shouldnā€™t have so Yeah) :slight_smile: (File was to large, so I shared it in google drive, Download IT!!!)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E-rHbGoh5sHcw0yFySJoP4hpu_Z9hXiG/view?usp=sharing

hereā€™s the wick file, if u want to check it out.

My Project1-23-2023_12-59-11.wick (731.9 KB)

1 Like

ok this actually good

thx, (u were talking to me right?)

yeah i was