Point and Click Game: A trip to Carls Jr

Its a lil game I will further develop on called A Trip to Carls Jr. So far I have worked on 2 prototypes for it, since the files are too big I’ll share them through google drive. Please tell me what you like about it, what can be improved on, and bugs found in it. Its a very short play but I will add more to it later on. 2024_03_13_0yp_Kleki drive files Hope you enjoy! I’d do the latest version then the older ones. latest one rn is proto3.wick and proto3.html

2 Likes

coolioo (=

1 Like

Cool concept, but the UI is a bit clunky. Can I help out with that?

1 Like

sure, i’d love to see what layout you would want and what you would do.

still working out wick’s limits, so the health’s broken at the moment

1 Like

Sick, tbh, the dithering makes it look better. The original idea was suppose to be a weirdly long game that makes you go through a lot of situations all leading to going to carls jr and curing your hunger. The drumstick could be used as a sort of time thing that you can refill with certain stuff but never refill fully and you have to finish the game before you get too hungry and smth happens, you die or something. Like majoras mask but the song of time is temporary.

1 Like

I wanna tell you my vision for the game but I don’t want to spoil it so I’m just gonna say this. That is kinda of the tutorial that helps you get used to the system, in the next scene after you unlock the door, there’s gonna be a curfew man (your in a strict curfew based university) that stops you from continuing further, through dialogue options, you can utilize all 4 skill traits to get through him. Y’know, to let you get used to the game and its system.

1 Like

Version Alpha 1.99 came out including a new chat system (not online) and a reason to care about the trait system!!
Wait a few days for the hall way reveal in Alpha 2.0 !
Please report to me any bugs or such. (Also I know the Text test at the main menu is there just pretend it isnt)

1 Like

The system still has some kinks to work out so it’s not the best and I’m too lazy to work on anything else today.

Are you finished with that yet?

i just got this message
i think i might’ve lost the files, but you can probably replicate this no issue!

1 Like