Possible Release Date of 1.20

Possible Releases:
12/25/20
12/20/20
1/1/21
i’m saying on christmas day it will be released.

Just curious, what does the “it” refer to?

1.- i’m not falling for it

it’s very very unlik-- no it’s downright impossible for 1.20 to be released this month because they are still working on 1.19 it hasn’t even been released yet, and it takes probably would take more than a month to release a new version of Wick Editor, and also the devs don’t really have any incentive of releasing a version on christmas. i guess if they already basically finished working on the version and it’s near christmas they could probably wait until christmas or something, but the chances of that happening is low. and it’s not like people are going to want to give someone wick editor 1.20 for christmas because they can just get it themselves for free so what would be the point? and how would you give someone wick editor 1.20 for christmas anyway i guess you could show that to them?

also where are your sources on this i don’t remember the devs saying they would release wick editor 1.20 on a christmas day

i believe “it” refers to the release date of 1.20.

i think all of these dates are unrealistic, 1.19 hasn’t left the testing stage after being test-released on October 22. that’s over a month just in the test editor. when 1.19 will be released, those dates might be more realistic, but it might put pressure on the devs to get it by one of the 3 dates, idk. 1.20 being released on those 3 dates? that’s unrealistic.

Oh “it” refers to Wick 1.20!

I agree, Wick 1.20 won’t be released in 2020 since every version update is a big update that changes how the editor looks like (I wonder how Wick Editor 2.15 would look like?).

A version of 1.20 might be available a month or two after December in the test editor

not anymore