Projects that will be done

does anybody have any projects that you’ve been working on forever and its super close to being done?

hmmmmm… im totally not procrastinating on a collab that i should doing right now…

hehe he will never know…

Kinda done. I’m working on JKL;MOVIE(pronounced [jik-kulz-moo-vee]) I’ve finished 5 scenes. When I finish all scenes(which are separate mp4 files.), I’m going to glue them all together in ActivePresenter.

1 Like

btw, i found out…

:0 oh no…

now work on the collab. I’ve done my parts.

Yah for my new cartoon i’m gonna have to edit clips together cause i spaced it out wrong in the timeline

I’m exporting the scenes separately so my computer doesn’t crash.

other than that the only thing i have left is backgrounds and and audio

very smart

I only have two scenes left.

I used to use MS video editor to edit my videos. I’ve moved on to ActivePresenter.

ill have to check that editor out

It was a really good editor.

By projects, I’m really working on a huge game that is already slow before I’m even half a quarter way through, but I usually do side projects like making images and wick objects. I didn’t quite work “long” on this image, but I finished it today.
tree done yet slow project.wick (680.3 KB)

Hi @Hamzah_Al_Ani,

wow, I really like the visual style of the tree! Wonderfull atmosphere!

:sunglasses:

Paul

1 Like

Thanks, Paul
:slight_smile:

That is one of the most amazing things I have seen on Wick, @Hamzah_Al_Ani It is like a piece of art I could see on my wall. Beautifully drawn. SOOOOOO Relaxing. I love things like this that are not necessarily a game, just interesting to look at. More please @Hamzah_Al_Ani.

Wick needs a Wick site section for users content so things like this can be seen as what can be achieved with Wick, along with all the other great projects I see on Wick

1 Like

Thanks Greg

I agree with you, Wick probably could add a section for these type of projects since Wick could be used for things other than coding :+1:

yes, I agree @Hamzah_Al_Ani
Your tree project shows just how people could create artworks and visually stimulating things. I just love it!!
We need a section so newbies and others can find things like this and solutions, like you have given to me on many occasions. how about it @nick ??