Reanimated collab? read all the way through

yo i wanna do a reanimated collab for bible man the animated series trailer or at least part of it. Now i sadly will not be able to pay anyone so i understand if no one responds to this cause animation is hard and you wanna get paid for it so if anyone does respond there will be no time limit so you can take however long you need to animate it.
But i will be doing more of these reanimated things in the future so if you cant do it or you miss the deadline to sign up there will be more of these.

so if you wanna sign up for it send me a confirmation email and tell me how many seconds you can animate but just remember i cant pay anyone. It will be up on youtube but it wont be monitized (i will also post it here) my email is badcowbunch@gmail.com the end of sign ups will be on august 30th at 10:00 pm eastern standard time. You can put any gags you want in your part of the animation as long as they’re not racist or homophobic. you can send me the name that you want in the end credits of the video also.
The animation will have to be done in wick editor so just send me the files through gmail unless you know a better way to send them.

wait can i join

It’s long over sadly I might do another after my top secret project