Recreate the different wick

have you got discord account?

whats discord ??

well it is wonderful

instant messaging platform

what do you mean

oh its like sms

what do you mean by GAME, why did you send this in this topic if this post is off-topic

yup, but it’s free

why did you send this post in THIS topic, this topic is about to recreate the different wick, and you send post about “does the game require pixel art?” why did you post this here

delete this one too, it’s off-topic

but there are also features that it has got no

i’ve been working one like that for a year, it uses the 2001 newgrounds layout.

@itscl4y, Hamazah made a drawing software that was very similar to wick.
(idk what its called) If you need help on this Hamazah is the guy.

Yea, I have.

I’ve created Pixel Lide and another incomplete drawing website (press space to play/ pause animation there), both in which have a system for drawing (lines or pixels) and a system for managing frames.

As a matter of fact, I have even created a platformer game inside of a editor that I created inside of wick editor before, that project was just a test though, so I didn’t really try to make it professional… here’s the html file for that (idk where the wick file is, but the code is here).

So creating wick editor inside of wick editor isn’t really as difficult as it sounds!

If you want to work on this project as a team, I’d be glad to help, I only recommend starting a collab category though so moderators don’t close this thread later on

I meant recreate wick that would have flash features such as you won’t have to compile to .exe and other applications for different operating systems but just export to file that will run via runtime environment .-.

I dunno why do I like runtime environments

oh ok that looks intresting

noice i missed flash

could you provide me the link, @itscl4y did you make any progress to your app @CoolKA2277 intresting to hear you made a newsground layout would you mind sharing the link of it

Sadly, no. Not yet at least. Have you got Discord account yet?

P.S. Came back for this long because I wanted to use a game framework and then I didn’t know which programming language to choose, looked at ActionScript > Flash and then came back to Wick