Reply for ppl wanted to help

for everyone who wanted to help here is the link for the first lines of the episode I don’t have discord so get me on google chat email:[redacted] there you can send me about the voice lines. here are the lines link:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1crzn3OhVwRSEwC95km3aqGNp6_Wu0F8lpt-zKiyajzE/edit?usp=sharing and you can also send me a preview of your voice

Can i animate

yes, of course just message me in chat and i can give you more info
the link is up at the top for my email

my school limited the Gmail to the people in our school

oh k then if you have any personal account ,
that would be great!

R n I don’t have my other comp that is linked to @typical_bread :(

ok well I don’t have any others strategy sorry :(

o ok then :(

you can see an email I gave to you cuz I also have a school account so I’m sure ja can now

I was going to say that the district would block it (I know for a FACT we aren’t i n the same grade) and I didn’t get the email (My suspicion was correct)

moderators please if you see this can you pin this topic for 1 week so evreyone can see cuz there is a lot of people that wanted to help but they didn’t see.

don’t worry my boy I’ll find another way.

1 Like