Rock,Paper,Scissors

My Project2-4-2022_7-08-34.wick (2.6 KB)

can you make it wait to go to the win lose or tie frame, and also I somehow messed up on the win lose or tie mechanism of scissors in the bottom lines in keypressed 1st frame script.

waitTime var

@Hamzah_Al_Ani
@Jovanny
Can one of you two help me…?

I figured out how to get Scissors working but not a timer.

Hi,

i’m not sure what you are looking for, but some while ago there was a thread about timers
Maybe that can help you>

Paul

I checked the project, and it’s pretty nice and simple.

I also found that you had a “waitTime” variable, and so I decided to use that. Rather than have the project go to a certain frame, I set “num” equal to the value of the frame number for the results, and set the timer to -10. I also found that in the update script, you had something like “waitTime +=1;” so I waited for the value of “waitTime” to be equal to -1 before taking the player to the results frame (which the “num” variable is set to).

It’s not exactly a timer, but it’ll make the project wait a bit before moving on to the results. You can also adjust it in line 7 of the default script of the frame (use negative numbers when adjusting it, the “less” the number is, the longer it’ll take to go to the results frame).

My Project2-6-2022_7-15-29.wick (2.7 KB)

1 Like

thx! been a while since I seen you. love the results!

1 Like

I’m also creating a pokemon game using everything I’ve learned in a long time but I’m gonna need to learn more code. Here it is if you want to see it! Pokemon Project2-7-2022_21-03-40.wick (4.2 KB)

1 Like

@Hamzah_Al_Ani is there any tutorials yk so I can figure out how to use stored variables for the inventory that will update it without using alot of frames and same for the pokemon battles

Good luck with the pokemon game, it looks nice so far!

And if you’d like to create an inventory without using much frames, @bluecake created this inventory example for people to use, I think you might find it helpful, here’s a link