Score counter help please

Hi I am using Wick version 1.19.3

Describe the Problem
I can get my character sam to collect the dog bones and remove but I am having trouble with the scoreboard.

I tried to look up some tutorials but I am not sure how to add to score and get the bones to remove.

I’m also having trouble with the tombstone when you hit its supposed to repel and shrink. it does that but it does not work on top of object to repel.

also the replay button works but when it starts again the game starts in the wrong position for the characters. :(

I do have a wick file to share, but It seems I can not upload here because I am a new user. :(

the goal is to shrink the toombstone to reveal the sword and click on the sword to win. its just a simple game to understand the controls.

arrow keys to move

here is the export so far:
file:///C:/Users/Alexandria%20Carson/Downloads/Samurai%20Sam%20edit%20610-7-2021_13-25-53.html

If you can help with the code I would greatly appreciate it.

Try this…

Welcome to the forums @AlexC! try the video @Jovanny posted here

thanks for your help and the video.

I tried to do this code but I keep running into an error. I am not sure what I may have missed. I would like to share my file but It wont let me upload here :(

Try this small example… (examine the code inside the blue face, but also in one of the yellow balls). I just made one yellow ball and then I copy and paste all of the others…

Collectables10-7-2021_19-49-01.wick (4.0 KB)