Small rhythm game

here is the itch.io page http://8bitjake.itch.io/ddr-game

yeah i need the link to his mod

there it is

im boutta post the new game version

I see. I have no idea how to export files from the Wick Editor, so can you please provide me with the original “clonk” sound? Thanks!

Edit: Never mind, I added thunk.ogg as a sound, and exported the entire project as audio (while removing game assets). Now I have the sound, never mind about what I said before!

I followed this helpful tutorial by nick. Hope it helps.

yeah, most pepole use arrows

what? i don’t think you know what i meant. i meant i think you should remove the miss note sound

I replaced it with the original thunk sound. Did you just want me to delete the sound entirely or leave it as-is?

did you actually replace the thunk sound with a miss note sound in the first place though?

Yeah, but now I put back the thunk sound, as I just said.

1 Like

i was trying to say you should remove the miss note sound/thunk sound. it plays even when a user can still hit the note. and this is not a bug, you’re just misusing the sound.

Alright, I’ll remove the sound.

1 Like

Done! You can check the itch.io page. @pumpkinhead (just making sure you see this)

2 Likes

ik how to do that @pumpkinhead

nvm you probably know ._.

hey @pumpkinhead im trying to make a second player is there any way you can get this to work I cant get it to work with my tiny brain

is it a second player like that another person can use or just like a rival that is not another human

that I want notes to come up on that side and hit on there own and I want a 2player option

oh You can just animate the notes going up and the movements

I tried it doesn’t work