Sponsorship?

@Jovanny If I were to make a podcast about the games made in wick editor and other games outside wick would I be able to use you as a sponsor for free??? I say for free cause I know it must take a lot of money to keep this thing up and running…

Pretty sure sponsorship means paid by definition, though you might need to look it up.
Saying “Sponsorship for free” is like saying “I was paid for free”. Using “sponsored” when you weren’t paid or given any form of benefit for doing something, or saying “sponsored for free,” is bound to confuse and mislead any listener.
Plus, the word sponsorship can lead people to the conclusion you are advertising.
If you were to make a podcast about games made in wick and games made outside wick, ie a podcast about any game at all, and don’t plan to use Jovanny’s money, then what exactly are you asking for?
Are you asking for permission to mention Jovanny every now and then? Perhaps it would be more useful to, as you review, mention the app in which the game was created and the creators of the game.
Can you be more clear on what you mean here by “sponsor”? What is your idea of sponsorship?

This is what I ment by that…

1 Like

So I am able to do this, right??? and btw I have just made a new account )for if i can use the wick editor and creators in my podcast) so i can only use it to comment on games i want to feature in the podcast, is that okay as well??? btw my new account is @Hidden_in_Code

one question, would you comment on any of my games on your podcast?

Well @gamer_boi , that depends on if you would like me too or not, i wouldn’t do that kinda stuff without the creators permission for privacy reasons

If I were to tho, which game would you like me to feature for my first episode???

yeah you can

probably my clicker game (you can find it on my profile)

ok ill be sure to comment on it