Super laggy

wicks drawing tools are very laggy on my computer so i had to move to doing art in another program in a diffrent software and animating it in wick but wick is horrible with png files dont know why so i would like it if they could fix it and for some reason preasure doesnt work and when i draw with my tablit it is soooooo laggy please fix cause i am very angry

use punctuation because, when i read this, i sped through it because i didn’t know when to stop. hope the problem is resolved :)

This is what I got:

“Wick’s drawing tools are very laggy on my computer, so I had to switch to doing art in another software, then animating it in Wick. But Wick is horrible with png files, don’t know why. So I would like it if they could fix it. For some reason, pressure doesn’t work, and when I draw with my tablet it is soooooo laggy. Please fix cause I am very angry.”

Not sure why it’s laggy, it’s fine for me. If you have a Chromebook or an old computer, that’s probably why.

Images might just take up more space, or your computer is just slow.

The pressure should work fine. Did you enable pressure? Does your tablet have pressure detection? The lag with your tablet is probably related to the lag with the drawing tools.